Prepare for an exiting career in the Hospitality industry through the online Hotel Management course.
Students on our online Hospitality Management program will undertake a Level 4/5 240-credit course, designed to prepare students with the skills needed to be a competent employee in the Hospitality industry. During the Hotel Management program, students will have the ability to access tutor support and webinars, a social learning forum, and additional materials to help in the completion of their diploma.
Upon passing the online assessments and written assignments, students will be awarded an ATHE diploma and will be able to top up to a bachelor’s degree.
To enroll in a Level 4 course, you must be at least 18 and have a full secondary education. Before enrolling in Level 5, you must complete Level 4.
Level 4 Modules:
Each module consists of 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours worth of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
- Accounting and Cost Control
- Hospitality and Hotel Housekeeping
- Quality/health and Safety
- Facilities Management
- Culinary and Nutritional Aspects
- Marketing in Hotel and Leisure
- Primary Management Issues for Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Social Aspects in Hospitality
- Training and CPD
- Teams Building
Level 5 Modules:
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Food and Beverage Supply Chain Management
- Events and Conference Management
- Hotel Front Office Operations
- Key Performance Indicators
- Consumer Behaviour in the Hospitality and Hotel Industry
- Working With Third Parties in the Sector
- Economics of the Sector
- Risk and Security in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- The Use of Technology